HPCC Systems is the open source (Apache 2.0 license) Big Data platform serving three major needs:
- Massively parallel Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL)
- Massively parallel Analytics
- Highly concurrent and large scale real time data delivery for reporting and OLAP
To find out more about HPCC Systems, visit our website:
- Find out what HPCC is and how it works.
- Read about the features and benefits of using HPCC Systems:
- Download our free community edition and supporting documentation.
- Get information on how to contribute to our open source project.
- Visit our community forums and the HPCC Systems GitHub page.
- Read blogs, white papers, case studies, watch demos and listen to podcasts and our monthly Tech Talk presentations.
- Find out about our partner organisations
- Read a comparison of HPCC Systems vs Hadoop and also look at some benchmark tests
The website also provides access to JIRA, our community issue tracker.
You don't need an account to view our website or issue tracker, but you do if you want to post comments in the website forums or get notifications about JIRA issues that may be relevant to you.
Find out more about: