The proposal period for 2023 internships is now officially OPEN!
Submissions are accepted via email to email@example.com until March 19th 2023 at 23:59 hs (GMT-5)
Browse the list below. One you have selected a project, we recommend that you contact the mentor to discuss your ideas.
The projects listed here are available as student work experience opportunities with HPCC Systems as part of our summer intern program. Submissions are welcome from high school through to PhD. Find out about our Class of 2022 and their projects.
Contact our intern program mailbox with your questions about the program.
- Plugin development for HPCC Systems
- HPCC Systems Architectural Enhancements
- Machine Learning Algorithms on the HPCC Platform
- Anomaly Detection Algorithms - No longer available
- Applying the Causality Toolkit to Real World Datasets - Updates coming soon
- Natural Language Processing
- Build knowledge base for the human body - Already taken
- Build an OCR cleanup analyzer
- Compiling the KB and Analyzer
- Enhance the performance of the ECL NLP Plugin
- General use analysers in English
- KB Browser for Visual Text
- NLP Dictionaries
- Phrase Parsers
- Resumé Analyzer
- Sentiment Analysis
- Visualizations for Text Corpora
- IaC, Test Automation and Q&A
- Performance Testing - Bare Metal vs Cloud Native
- Develop an Automated ECL Watch Test Suite
- Incorporating self test code into a bundle
- Baseline test suite for an HPCC Systems cluster on Kubernetes
- Performance test on autoscale
- Build System as Code
- Investigate Test Frameworks and Best Practices for HPCC Systems Cloud Native
- Marketing, Branding and Documentation