Find out what's coming in future releases
Use our Community Issue tracker to Search for Issues targeted for specific releases. Click on More to see the full list of search criteria and select Fix Version to select one or more from the list as required. We have created some public filters we think you might find useful:
- View the HPCC Systems Roadmap
- Find out about our Cloud Native HPCC Systems Platform
- Read about new features and how to use them in the HPCC Systems Blog.
Add the filters to your JIRA Dashboard for quick and easy access (you must have a JIRA account and be logged in).
How our community contributes to the future of HPCC Systems
Our growing community provides us with ideas and contributions in many different ways:
- Questions, tips and tricks posted in our Developer Forum. We encourage users to contribute code that may help others complete similar tasks and work with users to find solutions for issues and challenges we can add as new new features, enhancements and fixes.
- JIRA issues - Making direct requests helps us to be aware of how our users are using HPCC Systems and flag issues and features they and others may need in the future.
- Partner Program - Our partners work with other community users to find solutions to their challenges and feedback requirements to be included in our future development plans.
- Academic Program - We work with a number of universities in the USA and UK who use HPCC Systems as part of their research projects. They contribute to our knowledge base of how users may want to resolve their big data challenges in the future, providing us with a valuable insight into what the future may hold for data science.
- HPCC Systems Intern Program - A small number of students join the team over the summer months to work on projects to extend their knowledge and contribute new features to HPCC Systems. Their projects are quite specific, chosen by them to fit their interests and aspirations. Some projects are suggested by the students themselves.