Welcome to the HPCC Systems GSoC Wiki which supports our application to be an accepted organisation for GSoC 2018.
We were accepted as a mentoring organization for GSoC 2015 and were awarded 2 slots. Find out more about the projects completed as part of our involvement with this program:
- Add new statistics to the HPCC Systems Linear and Logistic Regression Machine Learning Module
- Expand the HPCC Systems Visualisation Framework (Web-based)
If you are interested in working on one of our projects, check out our Ideas List for 2017 to see what's on offer. If you have an HPCC Systems related project of your own in mind, we'd love to hear from you.
There are many ways you can make contact with or learn about us and what we do:
- Email - GSoC coordinators - Flavio Villanustre, Trish McCall, Lorraine Chapman
- View posts and comments about HPCC Systems and GSoC using our Student Forum.
- Developer Communication Channels - Join our chat room on Gitter or IRC Channels
- HPCC Systems Developer Wiki for information about getting on the developer mailing list and downloading the sources.
- Subscribe to the HPCC Systems mailing list
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Join us on LinkedIn
- Find us on Google+
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Find us on Pinterest
- Listen to our podcasts
- Join our Meetup group
- Take an HPCC Systems training course (Introductory courses in Chinese also available). If you complete an introductory course and wish to graduate on to the advanced course, please email Trish McCall who will supply GSoC students with a promotional code so you can take it for free. Be prepared to provide proof of your student status.
Find out more information about GSoC 2018 from the follow resources:
- How Google Summer of Code Works/Full program timeline
- Student eligibility
- Student Guide
- Mentor Guide
- Role and responsibilities