The purpose of these monthly workshops is to share knowledge, spark innovation and continue to build on and link the relationships developed within our HPCC Systems community. Each series features 20 minute talks from 2-4 speakers. Browse the full list of past Tech Talks.
Submit a Tech Talk idea for an upcoming episode!
Have a new success story to share? Want to pitch a new use case? Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo? Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20 minute tech talk.
Latest HPCC Systems Tech Talks
HPCC Systems Tech Talks will return in January 2020. In the meantime, why not catch up on those you have missed or would like to review?
Couldn't make our last Tech Talk Episode 29? Catch up on these featured presentations:
Huafu Hu - HPCC Systems Intern 2019, Georgia State UniversityHPCC Systems Intern Project: Analyzing Telematics Data to Support the Connected Cars Industry
- Christopher Connelly - HPCC Systems Intern 2019, North Carolina State University
HPCC Systems Intern Project: Cleaning and Analysis of Collegiate Soccer GPS Data in HPCC Systems
Want to review a previous presentation or learn something new?
- Browse the full list of Tech Talk Topics by category.
- View Tech Talks from 2019, Tech Talks from 2018 and Tech Talks from 2017
Focus on our community contributors
- Interested in our intern projects of 2019? Listen to students present about their work in Tech Talk 26, Tech Talk 27 and Tech Talk 29. View posters submitted by students in our 2019 Poster Contest.
- Our 2019 Community Day Summit presentations are available for you to watch at your leisure.
- Who has presented at our HPCC Systems Community Day Summit over the years and what did they talk about? Find out by listening to recordings and viewing the presenters' slides since 2014.
Join HPCC Systems at other upcoming events.