The purpose of these monthly workshops is to share knowledge, spark innovation and continue to build on and link the relationships developed within our HPCC Systems community. Each series features 20 minute talks from 2-4 speakers.
Submit a talk for an upcoming episode!
Have a new success story to share?
Want to pitch a new use case?
Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo?
Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20 minute tech talk.
Upcoming HPCC Systems Tech Talks:
Tech Talk recordings available now:
- Couldn't make our last Tech Talk? Here's what you missed: Thursday 2nd August
- Dimensionality Reduction and Feature Selection in ECL-ML
- Parallel Distributed Deep Learning on HPCC Systems
- Developing HPCC Systems Data Ingestion APIs for Common Robotic Sensors
- MPI Proof of Concept
- Catch up on our most recent Tech Talks from 2018
- Catch up on Tech Talks from 2017 - The full list is available for you to watch at your leisure.
- Who has presented at our HPCC Systems Community Day Summit and what did they talk about?
Find out by listening to recordings and viewing the presenters' slides since 2014.
Join HPCC Systems at other upcoming events