The purpose of these monthly workshops is to share knowledge, spark innovation and continue to build on and link the relationships developed within our HPCC Systems community. Each series features 20 minute talks from 2-4 speakers. Browse the full list of past Tech Talks.
Submit a Tech Talk idea for an upcoming episode!
Have a new success story to share? Want to pitch a new use case? Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo? Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20 minute tech talk.
Latest HPCC Systems Tech Talks
Catch up on our last Tech Talk 36 featuring students from the 2020 HPCC Systems Intern Program:
- Matthias Murray, Masters in Data Science, New College of Florida
Applying HPCC Systems Word Vectors to SEC Filings
- Robert Kennedy, Research Assistant, Florida Atlantic University
Implementing a Multi-node, Multi-GPU Accelerated Deep Learning Algorithm using GNN
- Vannel Zeufack, Masters in Computer Science, Kennesaw State University
Implementing a Preprocessing Bundle for the HPCC Systems ML Library
Tune in to our Tech Talk Cloud Summer Series featuring interviews with developers talking about latest developments and what's coming next.
Want to review a previous presentation or learn something new?
- Browse the full list of Tech Talk Topics by category.
- View Tech Talks from 2019, Tech Talks from 2018 and Tech Talks from 2017
Focus on our community contributors
- Interested in our intern projects of 2020? Listen to students present about their work in Tech Talk 35 and Tech Talk 36. View posters submitted by students in our 2020 Poster Contest.
- Our 2020 Community Day Summit presentations are available for you to watch at your leisure.
- Who has presented at our HPCC Systems Community Day Summit over the years and what did they talk about? Find out by listening to recordings and viewing the presenters' slides since 2014.
Join HPCC Systems at other upcoming events.