Qualifications and how to enter
- Must be a resident of the USA
- Must be over 18
- Must supply an abstract of 500 words by email by September 7th 2018, including your name, email address and the subject line: HPCC SYSTEMS Technical Poster Presentation Contest 2018
- Must be available to present your poster to the judges on 8th October 2018 and also to summit delegates during Community Day the following day.
- Must be available to attend the award ceremony on 9th October 2018
- Must not be an employee of LexisNexis Risk Data Management Inc (does not include interns)
- Must not be a relative of a LexisNexis Risk Data Management Inc employee
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- Horizontal format in the standard poster board height
- Must not exceed 36” tall x 48” wide flat or trifold
- Must be free-standing to sit upright on the trifold
- Must be submitted by email as a hi-res pdf version by September 7th 2018
Need more information? Take a look at:
- Posters submitted in 2016 and supporting abstracts.
- Posters submitted in 2017 and supporting abstracts.
Winners will be presented with their prizes at the HPCC Systems Community Day Awards Ceremony on 9th October 2018.