Our vibrant open source community uses HPCC Systems in ways that we could never have imagined. Every year, we invite community members to present about their project at our Community Day Summit. A live link is available on the day so you can join us (link available on our events page) and listen to what they have to say about how they use HPCC Systems. We also hold monthly tech talks where community members showcase their projects and members of our development team talk about new developments and tips and tricks for using HPCC Systems and the ECL language. Our community includes users from many ares of industry and academia, so there is always a huge variety of topics covered.
- Watch/listen to recordings from and attend our Community Day Summit.
- Register for our next Tech Talk or catchup on ones you have missed.
- We also hold webinars and meetups or come along and find us at events.
- Register to join our developer forum to see how our members helps each other to resolve the challenges they face.
- Proagrica - Using Big Data to help feed the world
- GuardHat - Managing worker safety in real time
- Infosys - Real time customer dynamics
- CPL Online - Big Data meets better E-learning opportunities
- Elsevier SciVal - Generating Hard Facts To Support Decision Making
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Uncover Fraud, Waste And Abuse
- ChoicePoint Migration - Speeding Acquisition Integration
- Engage Interest POV - Optimize The Marketing Mix With Machine Learning
- LexisNexis - Deliver Content To 1M+ Globally
Add your own case study to tell us about your project and how you use HPCC Systems.
Interviews with community members
See our 5 Questions with... blog and webcast series, featuring community members talking about their work and experience of using HPCC Systems.
Video recordings of the following interviews are available on our website.
Want to record a video with us to tell us about your HPCC Systems experience? We want to know all about it.
Get in touch and share your knowledge.
- Bob Rigini, VP of Operations, Comrise
How statisticians streamline hiring systems
- Mohammad Rashti, Project Manager and Research Scientist, RNET Technologies
HPCC Systems is Easy To Program And Deploy With Amazon Cloud
- John Andleman, Citrix
Simplicity And Scale For Big Data Analysis
- Fujio Turner,Software Developer and Founder, Exabyte Big Data Meetup
Fulfilling The Promise Of Scalability And Usability
- Dr Richard Murphy, Sandia National Laboratories
Sorting Thorugh Of Petabytes Of Data
- Luc Pezet, Information Engineer, Archway Health Advisors
Security & Ease Of Use Allows Experimentation
- Nikolaos Vasiloglou, CEO, Ismion
Ease Of Use With Fast Learning Curve
- Clemson University
Amy Apon, Professor, School of Computing
From Training To Projects In One Day
Linh Ngo, Staff Data Scientist
Handle Large Data Sets Efficiently And Easily
Michael Payne, PhD Student
Finding Meaning With Machine Learning
- Florida Atlantic University
Borko Furht, Professor and Director of the NSF Industry/University Cooperative Research Center
Compelling Data Intensive Student Projects
Victor Herrera, Graduate Student and Research Assistant
Ease Of ECL For Machine Learning Programming
- Dr Vincent W Freeh, Associate Professor, North Carolina State University
Access To Forward Thinking Technology