The proposal period for 2024 internships is now open! Once you are ready to submit your proposal, please apply via our career website.
We know that some of you start looking for internship opportunities as soon as you start back at university, when we are often still finalizing our list of available projects. But don't let that stop you from looking early. If you see something that catches your eye, contact our intern program mailbox and let us know you are interested.
Start early by contacting mentors and asking questions about their projects. Mentor contact details are provided on the same page as the project description. If you want to find out more about our mentors, see the mentor testimonials. Remember, you can submit a proposal for more than one project. So if we update the available projects list and you see something else of interest, you can submit a proposal for that too.
It's also a good idea to get familiar with us and what we do. You'll find this helps when writing your proposal idea:
- Check About HPCC Systems and visit our main website
- Try a demo in our playground
- Get started using HPCC Systems
- Run some simple ECL examples to see what HPCC Systems can do. Try the HPCC Systems Data Tutorial example.
- Download the sources and look at the code
- Deploy the platform and create your own cluster
- Take a basic training course. Students can take advanced courses free of charge by contacting our intern program mailbox for a promotional code. Be prepared to supply proof of your student status.
Final proposals must be submitted as attachments via our career website and not to the project mentor.
Use the following information to guide you