You need to register as a user on the HPCC Systems website and then you can sign up to the mailing lists.
Register as a user on the HPCC Systems website
- Use the Login menu item and click the Register tab (or go straight there from this link). Provide your preferred login, password etc, agree to the terms and conditions and click the Register button. You can also register from the Community Contributions page.
- You will receive two emails. The first is an acknowledgement of your request to register. The second contains a link which you must use to verify your email address and set your password.
- Go to the email address you used to register and click on the link provided. You can then set your password and the registration process is complete.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Click on Developer Newsletter on the Community menu.
- Click the Subscribe button and complete the form as requested.
- Click the Signup Today button.
Other sources of information about HPCC Systems
- HPCC Systems Cloud Native
- Helm Chart GitHub Repository and examples
- Bare Metal Verions Downloads
- Online training and video tutorials
- Blog Posts
- Community Forums
- GitHub repositories and source code
- JIRI Community Issue Tracker