The proposal period for 2022 internships is now closed
The proposal period for 2023 internships will open in November 2022
This project is already taken for the 2022 intern program
Help ensure the HPCC Systems marketing presence and brand is updated to reflect the new cloud-native platform capabilities. Find out more about the HPCC Systems Summer Internship Program.
HPCC Systems will be undergoing a brand refresh and a website upgrade. We will want to ensure that our marketing presence and brand is updated in our collateral, including updating our brochures, white papers and case studies.
Our online presence will also need a refresh, including YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. This will involve conducting a competitive analysis of top online big data tools social channels and developing a plan to update, tag, and organize our online content.
Completion of this project involves:
- Marketing competitive analysis of top open source platforms, including HPCC Systems
- Reviewing and updating branding and user personas documents based on interviews with appropriate resources
- Reviewing and updating collateral assets according to branding and messaging updates
- Updating and tagging online content on YouTube and the HPCC Systems blog
- Recommendation for a continuing social and online tagging strategy
- Poster and formal presentation on findings, actions and future recommendations
If you are interested in this project, please contact Jessica Lorti.
By the mid term review we would expect you to have:
- Detailed notes from key stakeholder interviews
- Project plan for implementation phase of the project, including approach, key milestones and deliverables
- Competitive analysis based on provided template
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions brand training
End of project