The proposal application period for 2021 internships is now closed. The proposal period for 2022 internships will open in the Fall.
This project will be completed by a student accepted on to the 2021 HPCC Systems Intern Program
Student work experience opportunities also exist for students who want to suggest their own project idea. Project suggestions must be relevant to HPCC Systems and of benefit to our open source community.
Find out about the HPCC Systems Summer Internship Program.
Arc is similar to Google Anthos which address issues for multi-cloud and hybrid cloud management. This project try to explore following (wish list)
- Study general web application integration with HPCC Systems Cloud
- Research and design Toxicity Detection Model using HPCC Systems GNN Bundle
- Deploy applications and apply configuration by using GitOps-based configuration management.
If you are interested in this project, please contact Contact Details.
Completion of this project involves:
- Create a github project for deploying and configuration files
- Create a HPCC Systems Cloud Cluster with GNN setup
- Implements Toxicity Detection Model application using HPCC Systems Cloud as backend
By the mid term review we would expect you to have:
- A working HPCC Systems Cloud on Azure with GNN and basic Toxicity Detection Model training
End of project
Complete Toxicity Detection web application backed by HPCC Systems Cloud