If you see a project on our ideas list that you like, email us and let us know. To really make a great proposal, you'll need to get started using HPCC Systems so you can get some experience of how it works. Here are some things you should do to get started:
- Find out about our Cloud Native platform and how to get started using it.
- Download the bare metal system and play around with it.
- Or try building your own system from the sources.
- Once you’re up and running, try out a few examples and tutorials, for example: Introduction to Thor and Roxie, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Example.
- Learn some ECL. Either read the documentation or take a training course.
- Take a look at some video tutorials
- Look at the work our students have completed in the past
- If you're interested in a Machine Learning project, take a look at our Machine Learning Documentation and Sources.