- Coding starts at the beginning of June running until the middle/late August.
- Project information is available on our Ideas List.
- Mentor contact details are shown on each project specification page if you have questions or want to discuss ideas.
- The deadline for getting a proposal to us is March 25th. Proposals should be sent to Lorraine Chapman not the mentor, please.
- You can submit a proposal at any time, when you are ready, between now and 25th March. There are some proposal guidelines on this wiki.
- You will hear whether you have been successful by April 22nd at the latest.
- You must be available in May so that you and your mentor can get you setup and ready to start coding at the start of June.
- We ask students to complete and return 2 evaluations to me during the coding period. The first is due mid July and the second at the end of the program.
- Mentors require a weekly status report.
- We also ask that students write a blog journal about their project and experience.
- We like to publicize the work our students do at our conference (usually in October), so we may ask you to prepare a video or presentation that we can showcase. This is live streamed across the internet so you can watch if you can. We also blog about your progress.
- We do have expectations of students that work with us which you should read.
- Payment will be direct in to your bank account from LexisNexis.
New to HPCC Systems?
If you are, then take some time to find out about us and what we do. Find out about what HPCC Systems is, how it works, what ECL is and take a look at what goes on in our community.