- Coding starts at the beginning of June running until the middle/late August. But we can be flexible if your university term finishes in July and doesn't start back until September. Let us know when you contact us.
- Project information is available on our Ideas List.
- Mentor contact details are shown on each project specification page. If you have questions or want to discuss ideas before submitting your final proposal, do make contact with the mentor.
- We are accepting proposals now for 2017
- Final deadline for proposals - Monday April 3rd 2017
- Final Proposals should be sent to Lorraine Chapman not the mentor, please.
- You can submit a proposal at any time, when you are ready, before the deadline shown below. There are some proposal guidelines on this wiki.
- You will hear whether you have been successful as soon as possible but by May 1st at the latest.
- You must be available in May so that you and your mentor can get you setup and ready to start coding at the start of June.
- We ask students to complete and return 2 evaluations during the coding period. The first is due half way through your internship and the second at the end of the program.
- Mentors require a weekly status report.
- We also ask that students write a blog journal about their project and experience.
- We like to publicize the work our students do at our conference (Sept/Oct), so we may ask you to prepare a video or presentation that we can showcase. This is live streamed across the internet so you can watch if you are available. We also blog about your progress.
- We do have expectations of students that work with us which you should read.