ECL Watch is a browser based GUI which provides access to the following features which help you get the best out of using your HPCC Systems environment:
- System server monitoring -
- Cluster process monitoring -
- Uploading, spraying and despraying of data files -
- Activity queue - Monitor currently running jobs across all clusters, set the priority for running jobs, pause a cluster queue, schedule events, view the usage graph for a cluster to see, for example, the peak usage over a specified period of time, or view the log file for cluster diagnostic purposes.
- Workunit features - View the list of all workunits, publish your query to Thor/Roxie, report a problem using the ZAP utility, troubleshoot Thor issues using the slave logs
- Graphs -
- Results and timings - See how long your job took carrying out each action and if you added code to support visualizations from your results use the Output tab to view them. Filter your results and export them to another source e.g Excel spreadsheet.
- Security permissions and monitoring -
- Access to third party monitoring products -