The purpose of these monthly workshops is to share knowledge, spark innovation and continue to build on and link the relationships developed within our HPCC Systems community. Each series features 20 minute talks from 2-4 speakers. Browse the full list of past Tech Talks.
Submit a Tech Talk idea for an upcoming episode!
Have a new success story to share? Want to pitch a new use case? Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo? Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20 minute tech talk.
Latest HPCC Systems Tech Talks
REGISTER NOW for Tech Talk 34 on Thursday 21st May at 11am ET. Featured presentations include:
- Shamser Ahmed, Senior Consulting Software Engineer, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, speaking about the Workunit Analysis Tool.
- Jeremy Clements, Software Engineer III, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, speaking about the ECL Cloud IDE
- Greg Panagiotatos, Software Engineer III, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, speaking about his new series of short training videos.
Couldn't make our last Tech Talk Episode 33? Catch up on these featured presentations:
- Jingqing Zhang, PhD Student, Imperial College London
Integrating Prior Knowledge with Learning in Biomedical Natural Language Processing
- Allan Wrobel, Consulting Software Engineer, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Introducing the Universal Workunit Scheduler
- Bob Foreman LexisNexis Risk Solutions
HPCC Systems /ECL Training Update
Want to review a previous presentation or learn something new?
Focus on our community contributors